Monday 11 March 2019

SHOCK 4-1 VICTORY AT BALLYNAFEIGH

Kelly`s Heroes came up with another surprise performance tonight, a 4-1 victory.                                                                                        
I was telling my team mates I had read the report on Chess.com about doping tests being introduced at the World Team Championships.

If KH keep winning we will all be getting dope tested! When they dope test me, they will find lots of Amytriptylene and Risperdone!



This is the position reached in my game with DL after white`s move 32.Rc6
According to my computer analysis by Deep Fritz 14, both me and DL have been cheating. We have both played 31 high quality moves.

The position below is the first mistake, it is now black to play and get an advantage, I suspect it may be hard for club players to find the move black should have played?

I will post the recommended move in the comments section later.




Below is a curious position which arose, it is black to play and the Comp is saying black should play 1...Nxe3 2.QxN Bxf4 3.Qd2 with and advantage to black. 

However, I do not fancy trying to play that line, its too hard trying to find all the continuations after this, especially if you are short of time.



Ecc 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My version of Fritz is saying black should play h5 and this gives an advantage of 2.96. During the game I saw that move but never looked at it closely as I just assumed that white can easily stop the h pawn with his king. I was more focused on the R at c6, so I played Ne7 to attack it which makes the position even.

    ReplyDelete