Friday 5 April 2019

A QUICK CHESS GAME WITH GERRY KELLY

Providence so ordered my steps last week, in such a manner to lead me across the path of convicted IRA/MI5 terrorist Gerry Kelly.



I had a quick game of psychological chess with him.

"See  the way youse go on and on about collusion," I said, "All you have to do is go after the activities of  Sergeant Mike Norman and you will get to the heart of it. But if you do, the British government will respond by revealing every IRA/MI5 informer they know about in retaliation!."

Gerry replied, "That suits me!"

I replied, "That is because you were in jail most of the time!"

Needless to say, Gerry has not publicly mentioned Sergeant Mike Norman, nor will he, neither will any other "Irish Republican."

That was a quick check mate by me!

This is linked to: 

JOHN BLACK AKA JOHN SOMMERVILLE TEACHES THEOLOGY


Proverbs 6:16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.


No comments:

Post a Comment