Monday 19 September 2016

ISLE OF MAN 2016


Last night I had a quick look at the IOM Chess site, the very first name I saw was Russell Goodfellow. 

I was so delighted, Russell, is so funny. I cannot wait to see him. When I hear him talking I immediately think of Alf Garnett!

My intention was to play in the Major section but I am not going to play now, I will just watch and enjoy a nice holiday.

The picture above shows Russell and myself in Gibraltar. It had been sunny so my cheeks were sunburned!


I am convinced Russel and David Rutstein would become the very best of friends if they ever met one another!

Here is a video where Russell can be seen at the end.


Here is a video of Alf Garnett!



Ecclesiastes 3:4
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

No comments:

Post a Comment