Thursday 17 September 2015

SPECTACULAR MISS


Here is another position from a rated game against Fritz at 2198 level. It is black to move and I am black, if I had found the right move, it would have brought me the most spectacular ever win at a Chess game.

Needless to say I missed the move and only saw it when Fritz showed me the analysed game, the actual game itself ended up drawn.

The time control was 25 minutes for each side.

The winning line is posted in the comments section under this article.



Isaiah 5:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. 35...Ne2 36. Qxa5 Rxd1+ 37.Ka2 Nc1+ 38,Kb1 Nb3+ 39.Bxd1 Rxd1+ 40.Kc2 Rc1+ 41.Kd3 Nxa5

    ReplyDelete