Saturday 11 October 2014

NOT WHAT IT SEEMED

This is a crucial position from my game today. I am black and it is me to move. At the time I thought it seemed like an easy win, plus I was well ahead on time!

However, I could only manage to agree a draw after quite a few more moves. 
Had to change the picture the first position I posted was inaccurate. Looks like I missed a win. Too bad!

I had to use Danny King`s brain today but it still was not enough to get me a win.



Luke 14:31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
 32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment