Monday 6 October 2014

ISLE OF MAN VIDEO CLIP 1



Managed to catch a video clip of former UCU player Keith Allan on Saturday when I went to register for the Major tournament.

Have a few more video clips from the last two days, though it takes time to upload them with my Hotel internet connection.

The tournaments are taking place in a very impressive venue but I have experienced 2 minor problems taking videos.

Yesterday the room was so warm my camera would not focus properly, plus the wooden floor creaks a lot so I do  not like to walk about too much, especially at the end of the evening when only a few competitors are still playing.

The organisers have a very good website and Facebook page.

Fisherwick is going to organise big tournament like this!  Michael will make sure Peter funds it and there is NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

Ecc 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment