Saturday 21 July 2018

THIS MAY BE OF USE TO SOMEONE -"SLEEPLESSNESS"

For the past 20 years I have suffered from "sleeplessness." Over the past 3 and half years, it has become very severe which makes it a waste of time trying to play in chess tournaments.

During the past 20 years none of the doctors or medical people in N.Ireland have been able to prescribe me with medications which gives sleep.

A few weeks ago, a lady published an article in the Belfast Telegraph in which she described her battle with sleeplessness. In her article she explains how she providentially came across a medication in Spain, which helped her to sleep.

The article does not name the medication, so I got in contact with the lady via email, and she gave me the name of the medication. It is called DORMIDINA and it can be obtained over the counter in Spanish pharmacies.

After getting the name of the medication, I managed to obtain a 14 pack from EBAY.

The Dormidina gave me the best sleep I have had in 20 years.
As I do suffer from sleeplessness, I did not get 8 hours unbroken sleep but I was always able to get back to sleep once I did awake. Plus, there seems to be very little side effects, like continued drowsiness for example.

So at the minute, I am getting broken sleep but it is a 100% per cent improvement on what was happening before.

I cannot guarantee that Dormidina will work for everyone, but I can say, I does work for me at the minute.

On Friday I spoke to my local chemist about the matter and showed him the DORMIDINA box.  He said it is most likely Dormidina is available in the UK, but under a different name.

Next week I have an appointment with my GP, so I will be able to find out how to get Dormidina on prescription.

Since Chess is such an intense mental ordeal for competitive players, common sense tells me there will be others who have a battle with sleeplessness to some extent or other.

It could be the case that Dormidina would be of some help to such people. Though I have to stress, it is most advisable that you consult with your own  doctor before trying the Dormidina medication.

Over the past 20 years I have read many articles about "sleeplessness," 99% of them are garbage written by people who have never suffered from severe sleeplessness.

For example, I have read articles where someone says, they cannot sleep but they struggle into work?

People who suffer from extreme sleeplessness are unable to work, or hold down a regular job.

Plus, they are constantly living with the threat that hallucinations will start due to the effects of prolonged sleeplessness.

Prolonged sleeplessness, has the same effects as taking hallucinogenic drugs, it is very dangerous. 

If anyone who reads this and suffers from sleeplessness wants to contact Roison Meaney, they can do so via her website, she is very friendly and helpful.

Lastly, I wish to remind people that God has a sense of humour, as you can read below!

1Corinthians 15:51  Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

No comments:

Post a Comment