Tuesday 2 August 2016

PROBLEMATIC OPENING FOR ME

Nf3, g3 and other such like move orders are something I have problems with.  

Fritz opened this game with 1.g3 so I was very wary what to play against it.  

Ended up with a draw eventually.



Due to having past difficulties facing such openings, I have aquired two ways of playing against them.

One defence was supplied by Nigel Davies in a black repertoire he gives
Due to copyright I cannot say give any details of the defensive techniques he supplies, other to say it is very playable against 1.Nf3, 1.g3 or any of the other move orders.

The second system is a good DVD by Henrik Danielsen.  
What I like about this system, is the fact it only takes 1 hour to refresh the system in your mind, if you know your next tournament opponent may play 1.Nf3 or 1.g3 or anything similar to this move order.




Ecc 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment