Friday 17 October 2014

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

This is not directly related to Chess, however it may be useful for anyone who makes Chess videos.

Earlier this week I was contacted by the BBC, they wanted permission to broadcast the video of a very young Carl Frampton sparring in the Midland Boxing Club. The video is below.


From this morning sole Copyright of this video belongs to CRAIG FRAMPTON who is Carl`s wiser and more handsome brother. 

Craig is like me, he does not willingly get his photograph taken and he does not post pictures of himself on the internet.

The only known images of Craig are in the video below where he can be seen standing on the rubble which was once my house and he is asking me, "If I am going to the boxing club." He appears at about 25 seconds on the timeline.



So if any big broadcasting companies want to publicly show the Carl Frampton sparring video, they must get permission from Craig, if they can locate him!

Just shows you, you never know who is watching your videos? 
If anyone has Chess videos, they may find it useful to copyright them just in case some big broadcasting company wants to use them for broadcast purposes.


Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

No comments:

Post a Comment