Friday 7 October 2016

HELP FOR HEROES

Discovered a brilliant shop named "Cotton Traders" in Douglas shopping precinct.  It provides a good selection of clothing from the "Help For Heroes" organisation, plus a very good selection of nice clothing for men and women.

hw-civvy-street-web-homepage-carousel-682x410-v2

This morning I bought a very nice cap, it reminds me of "Cap McKenna" lol


To the best of my knowledge there are no "Cotton Trader" shops in the whole of N.Ireland, which is quite a shame.

It is a clothing chain which I am sure would be popular on the Shankill and Newtownards Roads.

Managed to get a video of the shop from the outside and inside.

Had to combine it with "Paint It Black" by the "Rolling Stones" but I am sure they will not mind as it is all for a good cause.








Revelation 6:5
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment