Thursday 26 July 2018

TK MAX, UNCLE ANDY AND GERMANY

 Due to the very warm weather I have to be careful exercising my dog. Half an hour is enough for him in the afternoon. The problem is, it is not enough for me.

So the last few days I have gone for a walk after leaving him home. Today I walked into Belfast city center, first I took the precaution of not taking any credit cards with me, so I would not be tempted to buy anything wasteful.

On the way home, I took a walk through TK MAX, the last time I was in there, I provendentially run in to Uncle Andy aka Marty Reid.

Today, I just happened to run into a beautiful German, Ralph Lauren polo shirt, it was to much to resist.  It is the same as the one in the link above but it just happens to be in the beautiful colours of Red and Black.

I do not know a great deal about "British Israelism" but it would not suprise me if the likes of the late, so-called "Demon Pastor" Alan Campbell was teaching that Germans were the descendants of Edom?

However, it does seem that it very far from the truth. 
It is probably more the fact that many Germans probably descend from the so-called "lost tribes of Israel" and it is really many of the English who are descended from the "Edomites."





There is a great significance to the colours in the Bible. "Orange" in the Bible is described as amber, it is thought to be a symbol of the presence of God. That is why it is very popular in N.Ireland and Scotland.

The four famous horses in the book of Revelation are White, Red, Black and Green, the word translated PALE, can be read as GREEN.

1 ¶  And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
3 ¶  And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
5  And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6  And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
7  And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The rider on the white horse is the Lord Jesus Christ. God shows his people the victory first in order comfort them!
God knows the end from the beginning.

Isaiah 46:10Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

There is a local matter of interest in this, "PALEHORSE" was the codeword used to claim responsibility for the action which removed Rosemary Nelson from this earth. 

Rosemary Nelson was killed by an organisation which never ever existed. Plus it was said to be run by a group of Pastors who never, ever existed either!

The only Demon Pastor I know of is Jim Ignatowski, and he does not even exist!
He is in the videos below.







Christopher Lloyd is the very best actor I have ever seen!

Uncle Andy aka Marty Reid can be seen in the videos below.









Tomorrow I will post a video featuring the 2 men who were supposed to be running "The Red Hand Defenders" which never, ever existed! It was so secret that the people who were in it did not even know they were in it!

Ecclesiastes 3

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?
10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.
11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.
13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.
14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.
16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.
17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.
18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.
20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
22 Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?


No comments:

Post a Comment