Monday 9 July 2018

THE KING`S GAMBIT

Obtained both volumes of the King`s Gambit series some time ago.  Since then, I have played a large number of games against Fritz, with excellent results, EXCEPT FOR ONE LINE.



Here is the second DVD.



The line which gives me problems is the KG Accepted line, when black plays Qh5  on move three.
1. e4 e5
2. f4 exf
3. Bc4 Qh5+

Below is one of the very few wins I have gotten against this particular line.


Play chess online


Against human opponents I have only played the KG once, with a win.  At the minute I am reluctant to play it against humans because of the 3.Bc4 Qh5+ line which is giving me problems.

If I mange to find out where I keep going wrong in this line, I would be happy to play the KG against humans.

At the minute I would play it if I knew for certain my opponent never played the Qh5+ line, I am happy to play it against any other response.

The problem is not with the material on the DVD, it is simply because I just cannot get to grips with the problem line!

Both DVDs are very enjoyable and instructive.

Ecc 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.


No comments:

Post a Comment