Tuesday 21 April 2015

HOW TO GET A 2200 RATING QUICKLY (This may not work for everyone)

I have discovered the most amazingly easy way to get a 2200 rating very quickly.  If you have a copy of Fritz 13 you may find this technique works for you as well!

Lately I have discovered my version of Fritz13 plays quite oddly if you set it to 2090 playing strength in Fritz rated games mode.

I must post some games here and let people make up their own minds.  It definitely plays a lot weaker than any 2090 player. Perhaps there is some sort of glitch in the source code?

Would like to hear others opinion on the matter.

Sample game 1. It resigned when I doubled after move 39.
Play chess online

Sample game 2. I blundered a piece away on move 15 and still won. A human player of 2090 would not have let me back into the game after such a mistake.

Sample game 3. In this game I am black. Even I could notice that it`s 12th and 13th moves seemed very odd. It resigned when I doubled after move 35.
Play online chess
Sample game 4. Black again, note the strange move 12 by white. It resigned after move 24.
Play online chess

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete