Thursday 2 August 2018

AMITRIPYLINE

On Friday night, a friend told me about a medication which aids sleep, it is called Amitripyline.


On Monday, I managed to get  a prescription from my surgery for 1 months supply.

On Tuesday night the medication gave me the best night`s sleep I have had in twenty years.

This particular medication was designed for people struggling with depression, I do not suffer from depression but the medication is said to contain a strong relaxant which aids sleep.

It has been working for me since Monday night, when I first started taking the medication.

2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment