Tuesday 3 March 2015

THANK YOU DANNY

I won a game last night largely due to what I have learned from Danny King`s DVD on the Najdorf for black.



On the DVD he discusses a number of key thematic positions and key moves for black.
  
The position below could be described as one key thematic position, similar to some of the positions looked at on the DVD. It is black to move, what would you play?

Needless to say I did not find the key move at the most appropriate time!!
I am sure a Chess professional would spot the move in an instant, for club players it may not be just so simple.


Here is a Bible text which describes how we can benefit from the hard work that others put in.

John 4:38 I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.

No comments:

Post a Comment